There is no substitute for hands on training. With the expansion of affordable ultrasound systems, comes a new and exciting opportunity for practitioners to add this to their practice. We specialize in training medical professionals how to perform these ultrasound exams. We have decades of experience teaching physicians, nurse midwives, sonographers, and other healthcare provider’s specific scanning techniques. From obstetrics to vascular and even musculoskeletal, we prepare participants how to perform and interpret a wide range of ultrasound exams.
Allowing our educators to come to you for a hands on training provides a variety of benefits. We are able to teach your staff not only ultrasound techniques but also how to maximize the benefits of the ultrasound system. We are able to teach on your particular patient population and answer questions regarding billing, patient flow, exam worksheets, and more. By providing the online lectures and videos before arrival, we are able to maximize the hands on training portion when onsite. You will receive AMA Category 1 continuing education credits for this course.
- No wasted travel time and travel expense
- Train your entire staff at one time
- Equipment training is included with the ultrasound training
- Continued support provided
Continuity of Training
- Learning on your equipment enhances image quality
- Learning on your equipment increases productivity
- Learning on your equipment boosts confidence and reduces errors
Convenience and Customization
- The time and date of the course is in your hands
- We provide instruction based on your skill level and desired outcome
- We are available for continued support after the course
Sometimes it is easier to speak to someone directly- call us here 831-595-2111 or fill out the contact form.