The fundamentals of our training program have not changed. You will begin with On Demand lectures and hands-on scanning videos to prepare you for the live scanning sessions. This is your foundation. You will learn the fundamentals of OB GYN Ultrasound including anatomy, imaging plans, scanning technique, exam protocols, and more. These concepts will then be demonstrated in a virtual classroom with interactive question and answer format. Once we complete that, you will then go to your facility and practice what you learned on your machine. We will then meet again, and this time, you will scan while one of our instructors watches and instructs as you scan your volunteer. This allows us to troubleshoot common areas of concern with scanning and imaging, answer technical questions regarding your ultrasound system and anything else you need.
You will have access to our educators for follow up. They are able to view images, help with scanning technique, provide feedback and assist in developing your confidence in performing and interpreting OB GYN Ultrasound exams.
Practitioners will receive 12 AMA Category 1 CME credits for this course.
On Demand Learning
- 12 hours of online lecture + scanning videos
- Case Study Review
- Access for a full year
- 12 AMA Category 1 CME
Live Virtual Scanning Instruction
- Interactive scanning sessions with our instructors
- Transvaginal + Transabdominal scanning technique included
- Live patients to include first trimester, third trimester, IUD, and non-gravid
Convenience and Customization
- The time and date of the course is in your hands
- Live one on one instruction from our experience educators
- We provide instruction based on your skill level and desired outcome
- We are available for continued support after the course
Sometimes it is easier to speak to someone directly- call us here 831-595-2111 or fill out the contact form.
Virtual Ultrasound Hands-On Workshop
Our virtual training course allows practitioners to learn ultrasound remotely. We combine online lectures with live hands-on scanning instruction to provide a foundation for scanning. We then watch and provide feedback while practitioners scan patients on their own equipment...
Call 831-595-2111 to schedule a date.