We have selected two of the most beautiful cities in the country to host monthly hands-on ultrasound training sessions- Monterey California and Asheville North Carolina. These one day hands-on ultrasound training sessions are combined with online video recorded lectures, videos and case review. This allows our students to arrive prepared with core knowledge of anatomy, image orientation, pathology, scanning protocol and more. The hands on scanning session focuses on scanning technique and image interpretation. We scan live patients in all stages of pregnancy, including first trimester transvaginal imaging.
Currently our monthly courses focus on OB GYN but we do custom vascular and general courses for groups of 3 or more. For more information, please fill out the contact form below.
- Our courses are small to maximize hands-on ultrasound training time (5 people max)
- Our courses contain live patients at all stages of pregnancy
- We review the knobology of the ultrasound machine for image optimization
- We instruct transvaginal scanning technique with a phantom before live scanning begins
- We demonstrate appropriate scanning technique to optimize imaging and reduce scan time
- These courses were created for nurse midwives, physicians and other health care professionals interested in limited OB GYN ultrasound scanning.
- Our focus is the first trimester dating scan and third trimester growth and assessment
- You will receive AMA Category 1 CME credits when you purchase this course.
- Immediate access to our online material upon registration and access for one year.
Hands-On OB Gyn Ultrasound Training (Monterey, CA)